In a pet emergency, your pet’s well-being and potentially his or her life depend on access to the highest quality veterinary emergency care. At Orange County Emergency Pet Clinics, we focus only on after-hours pet emergencies and overnight monitoring. We offer the veterinary expertise, services, and medical technology to handle virtually any pet emergency and give your pet the high-quality care he or she deserves during critical situations.
We are an after-hours emergency veterinary hospital, open Monday through Friday from 6:00 pm to 8:00 am, Saturday at noon until 8:00 am Monday morning, and 24 hours on all major holidays. During our operating hours, a member of our licensed veterinary staff is on the premises to triage emergency patients. We stabilize pets involved in emergencies, provide overnight monitoring, and care for pets when your veterinarian is not available. We discharge our pet patients to the care of their regular veterinarians when their offices open for business. We partner with your veterinarian in providing around-the-clock care for your special pet.
Our full-service emergency pet clinics offer the latest state-of-the-art equipment and medical technology including:
- On-site laboratory for diagnostics, including blood and urine tests
- On-site digital X-ray for instant, high-quality radiographs
- Fiberoptic endoscopy for internal exams
- Pulse oximeters to measure and monitor oxygen levels
- Blood pressure monitors
- Warming incubators and heated cages
- Volumetric infusion pumps for intravenous fluid therapy
- State-of-the-art pet surgical suite
- ECG telemetry to monitor the heart
For your pet’s safety, our highly trained staff operates and monitors all equipment. No matter your pet’s emergency needs, you can count on the Orange County Emergency Pet Clinics to deliver expertise and quality care when your pet needs it most.